Peer review of the draft Global Strategy for Plant Conservation 2011-2020
1. A draft of the updated Global Strategy for Plant Conservation (GSPC) 2011-2020 now available for peer review
. This draft has been prepared by the Liaison Group on the Global Strategy for Plant Conservation in its third meeting held from 26 to 28 May 2009 in Dublin, Ireland.
2. Governments, through their CBD, SBSTTA and GSPC Focal Points, are particularly encouraged to participate in this review process. However non-governmental organizations, institutions, members of universities and scientific bodies, representatives of indigenous and local community organizations and individuals are encouraged to submit comments on the draft as well. The deadline for peer review has been extended to 31 December 2009.
3. To access the draft updated GSPC please enter your email address
. You will then be able to download the text.
4. Reviewers encountering difficulty in accessing the document can request that an electronic copy be sent to them directly by sending an email to GSPC@cbd.int
5. Guidelines for reviewers including a template for comments are available here
Please enter your email address to download the document.
If you are already logged into the CBD website you do not need to enter your email.