The Conference of the Parties at its tenth meeting invited
Parties and other Governments, as well as relevant international organizations and initiatives, research institutions and the business sector, to submit to the Executive Secretary information on activities currently being undertaken by international, regional or national organizations and initiatives, including sectoral organizations and initiatives, which support, facilitate, regulate or promote technology transfer and scientific and technological cooperation of relevance to the Convention, such as on:
- Support for technology needs assessments and regulations, including capacity-building for technology assessments;
- Pertinent capacity-building and training courses;
- Pertinent seminars and symposia;
- Information dissemination;
- Other implementation activities including match-making and catalysing or facilitating the establishment of research-centre networks, alliances or consortia, joint ventures, twinning arrangements, or other proven mechanisms, on technologies of relevance to the Convention.
The following submissions were received by the Secretariat pursuant to notification 2010-207 of 22 November 2010
, transmitting the invitation above.
The full analysis of this information including the identification of gaps is currently under preparation.
International Organizations, Research Institutions, Stakeholder Organizations