The Provisional Agenda
for WGRI 4 provides an outline of the items that will be considered. Detailed information is provided in the Revised Annotated Agenda
More information can be found on the WGRI 4 documents
- Opening of the Meeting
- Organizational matters:
2.2. Adoption of the agenda;
2.3. Organization of work.
- Implementation of the Strategic Plan for Biodiversity 2011-2020 and progress towards the Aichi Biodiversity Targets:
3.1. Review of progress in implementation including the establishment of national targets and the updating of national biodiversity strategies and action plans;
3.2. Review of progress in providing capacity building support to Parties, promoting communication, education and public awareness and strengthening of the clearing house mechanism and technical and scientific cooperation.
- Message to the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20).
- Integration of biodiversity into poverty eradication and development.
- Resource mobilization: implementation of the Strategy for Resource Mobilization and progress in assessing financing needs and gaps.
- Financial mechanism: review of GEF-5 and needs for GEF 6.
- Cooperation with other conventions and international organizations and initiatives, and engagement of stakeholders:
8.1. Cooperation with other conventions;
8.2. Engagement with business.
- Multi-Year Plan of Action for South-South Cooperation on Biodiversity for Development.
- Other matters.
- Adoption of the report.
- Closure of the meeting.