HOW TO USE THIS NATIONAL REPORT ANALYZER
- Decide whether you want to perform the analysis:
- by country group;
- by country.
- Select a type of report. For 2nd and 3rd National Reports, you should also select a section.
- Use <Ctrl+Click> if you want to select multiple countries or country groups.
- You may optionally restrict your analysis to questions containing a specific search text.
- You can choose between English, French and Spanish for the language of the report matrix.
- Click the Go button to launch the analyzer.
- View the results:
- If have selected a country group, you can click the View Countries button to view a list of member countries.
- If have selected country groups, you can click the Detail button for each question to view the breakdown per country and a summary chart.
- A Comments button is displayed whenever further comments are available for a question or section.