Safeguarding biodiversity is a task that calls for the active involvement of all citizens. We need assistance and partnerships to communicate with the world. Partners to the United Nations Decade on Biodiversity have made a long-term commitment to promote the Decade in all their activities and communications.
We are looking to partner with organizations that work at the international, national or local levels, who do work related to safeguarding biodiversity, and would like to publicise their information products and activities through this website.
By becoming a partner you agree to do the following:
- Use the logo and messages in all your biodiversity work from 2011 to 2020
- Name a focal point (resource person) who can brief the world, including us, on your activities
- Provide an outline of your activities and its results for publication on this website
- Contribute to this website by sending success stories
- Make your information products available to the world for distribution and dissemination at no additional cost.
We also invite you to be in touch with your national committee for the United Nations Decade on Biodiversity and to build a network of partnerships.
If you wish to become a partner, please fill the partnership form
and send it by email to UNBiodiversity@cbd.int
, or send us an email including:
- Link to your website (featuring the United Nations Decade on Biodiversity)
- Name and full contact details of your organisation and contact person
- Short description (~100 words in English, and if possible, in your country’s official language)
- Short outline of your activities and products for this year or the Decade
- Please attach a small logo (jpg or png) of your organisation so we can post it on this website.