To view the on-going discussions, please click on E-Conference
and then click on the discussion threads that you are interested in to follow them.
Participate in Discussions
- To be able to participate in the discussions, you need to have a CBD user account. If you do not have a CBD user account, please sign up for an account now.
- If you already have a CBD user account, please sign in and then click on the desired question. Now you can either click on the "create a new discussion" button to start a new discussion, or click on an ongoing discussion thread to participate.
Reply to the Conference Questions
When signed in, click on the desired question then click on the "Create a new discussion" button.
What may I write ?
You are free to express your opinions so long as you respect the following rules:
- Posts must respond to the five questions of the conference. The moderators reserve the right to delete any posts which address subjects beyond the scope of the conference.
- Posts should not contain any text or links that are disrespectful, obscene, violent, threatening or intimidating. The moderators reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts, and the Secretariat may deny access to this on-line conference or future conferences to any participant responsible for such posts.
- It is assumed that the views expressed in a post are those of the individual and not of any affiliated organization or institution, unless otherwise stated.
- Attachments will not be accepted. Should you wish to make additional information available to participants, please contact the Secretariat (email@example.com) for assistance. Please also note that the conference, including all posts, will be archived on the website for future reference.
What if I need more information or support ?
If you have any further questions about the conference, please contact the Secretariat at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants with limited access to e-mail and Internet can contact the Secretariat (Tel: +1 514 288 2220; Fax: +1 514 288 6588) if they wish to receive the daily digest by fax.
We hope you enjoy the conference and look forward to your active participation!