Participation in the Forum
Participation in the Forum is open to Parties to:
- those registered for the virtual thematic consultation on SU;
- those registered for the thematic consultation originally scheduled to be held in Bern.
By registering to take part in the Forum, participants have expressly authorized the Secretariat to summarize and disseminate all or part of their postings to the Forum as part of any document(s) that may be subsequently prepared by the Secretariat. The information collected and synthesized will not be attributed to any specific person.
Participants are invited to:
- Briefly introduce themselves when posting first message (name, country and institutional affiliation);
- Respond to the thread(s) started by the moderator;
- Subscribe to the thread(s) to follow and receive notifications;
- Keep messages brief, concise and relevant to the topic or question being discussed;
- Be respectful of others’ viewpoints.
In case you are unable to participate in the Forum but wish to provide input on the draft elements, please complete and send the form for submission of comments
before 11 September 2020