The Conference of the Parties at its tenth meeting invited
Parties and other Governments, as well as relevant international organizations and initiatives, research institutions and the business sector, to submit to the Executive Secretary information on activities currently being undertaken by international, regional or national organizations and initiatives, including sectoral organizations and initiatives, which support, facilitate, regulate or promote technology transfer and scientific and technological cooperation of relevance to the Convention, such as on:
- Support for technology needs assessments and regulations, including capacity-building for technology assessments;
- Pertinent capacity-building and training courses;
- Pertinent seminars and symposia;
- Information dissemination;
- Other implementation activities including match-making and catalysing or facilitating the establishment of research-centre networks, alliances or consortia, joint ventures, twinning arrangements, or other proven mechanisms, on technologies of relevance to the Convention.
The COP also requested
dissemination of this information through the clearing house mechanism of the Convention and other communication mechanisms, with a view to providing concrete and practical information as well as best practices on ongoing activities that support, facilitate, or promote technology transfer and scientific and technological cooperation of relevance to the Convention.
The information identified pursuant to this invitation is made available in searchable form through the mask below.