1. Organizational Matters
1.1. Opening of the meeting.
1.2. Election of officers.
1.3. Adoption of the agenda.
1.4. Organization of work
1.5. Report on the credentials of representatives to meeting.
1.6. Pending issues.
1.7. Reports of inter-sessional and regional preparatry meetings.
2. Status of the Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits arising from their Utilization
3. Implementation of the Strategic Plan 2011-2020 and progress towards the Aichi Biodiversity Targets
3.1. Review of progress in implementation including the establishment of national targets and the updating of national strategies and action plans.
3.2. Review of progress in providing capacity building support to Parties, promoting communication, education and public awareness and strengthening of the clearing house mechanism and technology transfer and cooperation.
3.3. Further development of tools and guidance for monitoring implementation, including the use of indicators.
4. Financial resources and financial mechanism
4.1. Review of implementation of the Strategy for Resource Mobilization, including the establishment of targets.
4.2. Report of the Global Environment Facility.
4.3. Guidance to the financial mechanism: four-year framework of programme priorities and review of the effectiveness of the financial mechanism.
4.4. Needs assessment for the sixth GEF replenishment cycle.
5. Cooperation, outreach and the United Nations Decade on Biodiversity
5.1. United Nations Decade on Biodiversity.
5.2. Cooperation with other conventions, international organizations and initiatives.
5.3. Business and biodiversity.
5.4. Engagement of stakeholders, major groups and local authorities.
6. Operations of the Convention
6.1. Periodicity of meetings.
6.2. Consideration of the need to strengthen the existing mechanisms of the Convention and the need for and possible development of additional mechanisms.
6.3. Retirement of decisions.
7. Article 8(j) and related provisions
8. Review of the programme of work on island biodiversity.
9. Ecosystem restoration.
10. Marine and coastal biodiversity
10.1. Identification of ecologically and biologically significant marine and coastal areas.
10.2. Other matters related to marine and coastal biodiversity.br
11. Biodiversity and climate change and related issues
11.1. Advice on the application of relevant safeguards for biodiversity with regard to reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation and the role of conservation, sustainable management of forests and enhancement of forest carbon stocks in developing countries.
11.2. Studies on geo-engineering.
11.3. Other matters related to biodiversity and climate change.
12. Biodiversity and Development
13. Other substantive issues arising from the tenth meeting of the Conference of the Parties
13.1. Biodiversity of dry and sub-humid lands.
13.2. Forest biodiversity.
13.3. Inland waters biodiversity
13.4. Proteted areas
13.5. Agricultural biodiversity
13.6. Sustainable use of biodiversity
13.7. Global Strategy for Plant Conservation
13.8. Biofuels and biodiversity
13.9. Invasive alien species
13.10. Global Taxonomy Initiative
13.11. Incentive measures
14. Administrative and Budgetary Matters
14.1. Report of the Executive Secretary on the administration of the Convention and the budget for the trust funds of the Convention.
14.2. Administration of the Convention and budget for the trust funds of the Convention for the biennium 2013-2014
15. Final Matters
15.1. Date and venue of the twelfth meeting of the Conference of the Parties
15.2. Other matters.
15.3. Adoption of the report.
15.4. Closure of the meeting.