1. Opening of the meeting.
2. Election of officers, adoption of the agenda and organization of work.
3. In-depth review of the implementation of the programmes of work on:
3.1. Agricultural biodiversity;
3.2 Forest biodiversity.
4. Scientific and technical issues of relevance to the implementation of the 2010 target:
4.1 Marine and coastal biodiversity: options for preventing and mitigating the impact of some activities to selected seabed habitats, and ecological criteria and biogeographical classification systems of marine areas in need of protection;
4.2 Biological diversity of inland water ecosystems: recent developments on Ramsar site designation criteria, streamlining the work and harmonization of national reporting frameworks between the Convention on Biological Diversity and the Ramsar Convention;
4.3 Invasive alien species: report on consultations regarding international standards;
4.4 Climate change: options for mutually supportive actions addressing climate change within the three Rio conventions;
4.5 New and emerging issues relating to the conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity.
5. Draft provisional agendas, dates, and venues the fourteenth and fifteenth meetings of the Subsidiary Body on Scientific, Technical and Technological Advice.
6. Adoption of the report and closure of the meeting.