« L’Homme et l’Environnement » NGO works to Man live in harmony with Nature with the aim of proving that protecting nature can go hand in hand with human development. « L’Homme et l’Environnement » works with the local residents in seven wildlife parks in order to:
- understand how ecosystem work and valorise natural resource in a environmental sustainability way
- promote protecting species and their environment, protecting forest areas
- promote local residents’ empowerment and partnership with companies
- help local residents to get poverty out as Environment and Poverty are Related Issues
- promote good practice as taking into account the most vulnerable people and the neediest groups.
«L’Homme et l’Environnement» helps to find a balance between environmental sustainability with sociocultural flourishing and economic development in accordance with good governance rules and a participatory approach.