Participation in the Forum
Participation in the Forum is open to representatives of Parties nominated by chairs of MEA governing bodies, representatives from MEA Secretariats, and invited observers from international and non-governmental organizations.
By registering to take part in the Forum, participants would expressly authorize the Moderators to make all or part of their postings to the Forum publicly available and to synthesize and disseminate the views shared as part of any document(s) to be prepared by UNEP. The information collected and synthesized will not be attributed to any specific person.
Participants are invited to:
- Briefly introduce themselves when posting first message (name, country and institutional affiliation);
- Respond to the thread(s) started by the moderator;
- Subscribe to the thread(s) to follow and receive notifications;
- Keep messages brief, concise and relevant to the topic or question being discussed;
- Be respectful of others’ viewpoints.
If you need support to access the forum please send an email to Support-Bern2Forum@cbd.int