1. Official Opening
4. Access to the Meeting Venue and Name Badges
5. Meeting Room Allocations/Reservations and Seating Arrangements
In order to minimize the environmental footprint of the meeting, only one set of pre session documents will be provided per country delegation. Pre-session documents in languages and information documents can be retrieved from the Secretariat’s web site: http://www.cbd.int/doc/?meeting=WG8J-06
. Delegates are kindly requested to bring their own copies to the meeting.
CD-ROMs containing the pre-session documents, in all six United Nations official languages, as well as the information documents, will also be made available upon request to delegates and participating organizations who wish to reproduce, at their own expense, additional copies of the documents. The CD ROMs will be available at the documentation distribution counter located on the 1st floor.
7. Visas and Health Requirements
8. Hotel Information
9. General Information on Access to Montreal
10. Services for Participants
11. Promotional Material